We are delighted to announce that the Securing Business podcast whom the Email Laundry proudly sponsor, won the fifth annual European Security Podcast Award last Wednesday the 8th of June at the fifth annual European Security Blogger Awards. held at the Infosecurity Europe show in the Olympia London.
This was a highly competitive category consisting of three of the leading security podcasts in Europe. To win such a prestigious award means the world to us and we are truly grateful to everyone who voted for our podcast.
Educating businesses on cyber threats like phishing emails is the main ambition of the show. The information we provide is absolutely essential as businesses fall victim on a daily basis to cyber attacks resulting in loss of crucial data or finances.
Big congratulations to all winners of this years show. Your hard work, dedication and research is something we are quite familiar with so fair play, you earned it!
- Best Corporate Blog – Malwarebytes Labs Blog
- The Best European Corporate Security Blog – Sophos Naked Security
- Best Security Podcast – Risky Business
- Best Security Video Blog – Graham Cluley
- Best Personal Security Blog – Jack Daniel’s Uncommon Sense Security
- Best European Personal Security Blog – Security Affairs
- Most Entertaining Blog – Troy Hunt
- Best New Security Blog – Info Sec Guy Blog
- Best EU Security Tweeter – Mikko Hypponen
- Grand Prix Prize for Overall Best European Security Blog – Bitdefender
Once again, we would like to thank everybody who listens to the show and everybody who voted.