Full Stack Email Security
Protecting Organizations Against Malicious Attacks
To protect users from Impersonation type email attacks like CEO Fraud or Business Email Compromise The Email Laundry provides a range of methods to customers on its Full Stack Email security service to counter these attacks.
- Friendly Name filters to protect against social engineering impersonation attacks on mobile and desktop devices.
- Protection against social engineering attacks like whaling, CEO fraud, business email compromise or W-2 fraud.
- Instant action from The Email Laundry Threat Intelligence Network and Security Analyst teams
- Protects against Newly Registered and Newly Observed Domains to catch the first email from a newly registered domain.
- Protects against Display name spoofing and attacks targeting phones
- Protects against “looks like” and “sounds like” versions of domain names
Using our unique combination of in-house developed tools like real-time blacklists, AS rankings, passive DNS, and more; stop ransomware, phishing, and other dangerous attacks before they reach your company.
Our service uses a variety of tests and checks to rate each connection and identify if it seems authentic such as IP reputations, if the domain exists in DNS, domain SPF, and other custom filters.
Emails are scanned for suspicious content and attachment types such as .pdf, .exe, .js, etc, that are often linked with malicious attacks. Content that appears to be dangerous or spam will be scored and either be quarantined or discarded, depending on its risk.
To ensure complete protection, we use multiple layers of encryption to secure our clients, including opportunistic TLS encryption. We also offer PDF encryption and secure portal encryption as additional services for users who require them.
We supply default cyber security policies, DLP policies, and other important corporate security policies, as well as allow companies to add and edit security policies specific to their company and/or users.
Shared Security Feeds
These feeds help us to identify what potential harms are being sent at that moment and allow us to adjust our systems to better protect our clients from reported malicious email attacks.
What Our Customers Have to Say About Our Full Stack Email Security
Over 10,000 Organizations Worldwide Trust Us To Keep Their Email Safe
Get in Touch with Us
Want to learn more about or products or start your free trial? Simply fill out the form below and one of our dedicated team members will be in contact.