Server Requires Security Features Now Supported by Your Device
We’ve dedicated a knowledge base article to this as it comes up a lot for Android users setting up either Exchange Active Sync accounts or Z-push sync account on their devices for email.
So what has gone wrong in your setup? The answer is easy to solve. Where you are instructed to enter the Domain: user name in the Android device
You may be tempted to enter what the device tells you to enter. That is the domain and user name. The Android device may even fill this in for you. However if you want the Active Sync to work you need to enter your full email address instead as below
Once you have completed this things should work out for you.
I hope this knowledge base article helps people on all services and not just ours who have been stuck with this issue.
- Adding MX Records in Cpanel (Views: 1328) (Votes: 865)
- What are the requirements to use the email filtering service? (Views: 1320) (Votes: 991)
- How does the service work? (Views: 1288) (Votes: 975)
- What changes do I need to make to my email configuration to use your services? (Views: 1226) (Votes: 840)
- SPF Filtering (Views: 1216) (Votes: 995)