Set up Signatures on O365
In order to set up and manage your email signatures using our service for customers using O365 you need to point your email at our smart host using the following instructions.
The instructions are different if you are already using our security gateway. If you are only using us for email signatures do the following.
First of call contact us and set up an account if you haven’t already done so.
1) Log in to the Office 365 Admin Center
2) Select Service Settings
3) Click Manage additional settings in the Exchange admin center
4) Select Mail Flow
5) Select Connectors
6) Under Outbound Connectors, click the plus sign to add a new connector
7) Enter a name for the connector
8) Ensure Enable outbound connector checkbox is selected
9) Scroll down to Outbound Delivery and select Route mail through smart hosts
10) Click the plus sign to add a new smart host
11) The add smart host dialog appears. Enter the FQDN for your smarthost (usually smtp.brandandsign.com)
12) Click Save
13) Scroll down to Domains
14) Click the plus sign to add a new domain
15) The add domain dialog appears. Enter * as the domain. This will cause all outgoing mail to be routed via the smart host.
16) Click Save
17) Click Save to save the new connector. Please allow up to 20 minutes for your changes to take effect.
Always double check these instructions with Microsoft’s latest instructions
As we do not support O365 and Exchange Online directly if you have any problems with your Microsoft settings you need to contact Microsoft themselves.